3. If the current steering committee confirms your appointment by a majority vote, you become the chair of your county and a steering committee member.
1. Get involved locally in support of the CPO.
2. Participate in quarterly steering committee meetings.
3. Organize your county constitution party members, host meetings, events, etc. (Once enough counties are organized, a state central committee will replace the steering committee.)
4. Earn a great reputation by being more Constitutionally active than the rest of us.